Sunday, October 6, 2013

Staying track

So it's been a rough few weeks here. We lost our baby girl cat and that was really awful. We discovered that she was a huge part of our pretty much all of daily routines, so we had a big adjustment period. We went to the RSPCA yesterday and found a beautiful white boy, that we've named Charlie. He seems to be settling in well and enjoys looking out the windows and talking away. So normally when I'm super emotional, I shop. So I'm really proud of myself. I didn't do too badly, even having to help Mum by going to Ikea the day after. Yesterday I was super productive in the afternoon and cleaned out the kitchen and front room (I may be having guests this afternoon...) I through out a whole bunch of stuff I'd put on the kitchen bench in lieu of knowing what to do with it. This is a sure sign I didn't actually *need* the miniature set of Connect 4 I was holding on to. I think the next couple of weeks will be slow. Spring is well and truly here and I need to focus on the outside of the house. The garden is scary and needs some serious wrangling.
So the new total
Out: 14
In: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment