Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nail Polish counts

So last weekend I sat down to swatch my nail polishes (means I do them once every week at least every few days rather than do a mani and decide actually not so much) and realised I had more than I could wear in a year if I changed the colour every week. To that end, nail polish counts. 1 in, 1 out. Still excluding top and base coats, because they do work on an in and out basis. I run out, I buy a new one. So week one was a bit slow. I have a pretty nasty shoulder injury, so I've been avoiding anything that could cause jarring/further injury. I did manage to completely empty a set of plastic drawers in the front room that was bought to keep my WIPs in that then turned into somewhere to hide things though. Also the cat has stolen a pair of my glasses. Does that count as an out:P
Week One's totals:
In: 5
Out: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment