Friday, November 22, 2013

Early Post!

Ooooh a day early! Happy Birthday to Doctor Who! That wonderful show turns 50 today! To celebrate, my Derby team is doing a Doctor Who themed bout! I'm pretty excited. I'm painting my nails T.A.R.D.I.S blue and I'm wearing my BlackMilk T.A.R.D.I.S Dress and 4th Doctor scarf. I'm updating early because I have lots to do tomorrow, including seeing Dr Who at the cinema. I'm pretty excited. White Star testing for Derby is on the 15th of December and I am determined to pass! So by then I need to be able to do 20 toe push ups among other things. I think other than the cross overs and knee taps, they're going to be the thing that trips me up. I've sprained my rotator cuff twice this year, so it's a weak area. I can do 10 so far. I'm doing as many as I can every day and working on my side planks. I've got the okay from my physio and he's actually said that Derby is good for this because it's building up my shoulder and core strength, which should eventually stop my rotator cuff from being sprained again or at least so easily. So this week! There has been lots of shopping, but it has almost all been Christmas shopping. The only thing I've bough that wasn't is the Firefly board game. I'm so excited! It looks super complicated and I can't wait to play. So the last few weeks I've made plans to try and clear out things and it hasn't happened. So this week, no plans. The only goal for the week is to attend training and to work on my push ups and derby exercises as many days as possible this week.
In: 1
Out: 1
Totals
In: 14
Out: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment